This sturdy 9-Leg premium Metal Bed Frame with Headboard Brackets is perfect for any standard size queen, king, or California King mattress and boxspring. The heavy duty tubular steel construction and over-sized glides legs will support even the heaviest mattress and box-spring/foundation sets on the market today. Most mattress manufacturers require proper bed frame support to validate their warranty. By lifting your bed off the floor the bed frame allows air to flow through, giving you a cooler night sleep, and keeping the dust and pollen on your floor from getting into your bed. This bed frame comes in gorgeous onyx black metal, and is scratch and rust resistant. Sleek tubular design, and all steel construction is ultra strong and virtually indestructible. The over-sized glides/legs have been moved back to keep you from bumping your toes and feet. The included headboard brackets fit virtually all bolt-on headboards. This bed frame has bedding retainer tabs to keep your mattress and box-spring in place instead of traditional unattractive side-rail design. Strong cross rails and center support which are required for your mattress warranty. 9 over-sized round legs evenly distribute weight for great support, protecting your mattress from sagging, and helping to extent your mattress life even further. Lifetime Warranty.
- Adjusts to fit size queen, king, or CA king size mattress and boxspring sets
- Heavy Duty Tubular Steel Construction.
- 9 Glide Legs evenly distribute weight for ultimate support for your mattress
- Headboard Brackets fit virtually all bolt-on Headboards
- Lifts your mattress off the floor to allow airflow
- Black Onyx Finish is scratch and rust resistant
- Strong Cross rails and center support
- Bed Frame Height: 7.25-inches
- Side Rails Length: 72-inches
- Fits the following mattress and box spring sizes
- Queen: 60-inch x 80-inch
- King: 76-inch x 80-inch
- Cal King: 72-inch x 84-inch
- Bed Frame only
- Free Shipping to lower 48 States- no shipping to Hawaii,Alaska, Territories or foreign countries